The entire year will be filled with events to commemorate the anniversary. Perfection Group, Inc., this week, kicked off a year-long series of events with the theme of Celebrating 60 Years of Perfection!
Plans for the year-long celebration include:
• Hosting a company-wide banquet for associates and families.
• Restoring a Company-match and profit-sharing contribution for the 401(k) Plan.
• Under the auspices of the newly-created Perfection Group Fund, sponsoring four major community-service initiatives which encompass fundraising and Company manpower to “give back” to those communities that have supported Perfection over its life.
• Holding summer cookouts in each city to thank associates and their families, customers, vendors, and strategic partners for their respective parts in Perfection’s success.
• Holding many other monthly fun events and recognition for the associates.
Founded in the early 50’s out of Ed Albrecht’s Cincinnati home as a Heating & Air Conditioning service and sales business, Perfection has grown into an award-winning industry leader with 160 associates in five states, with over $30 million in annual sales. Current CEO Jack Albrecht and sons John and Todd have carried on the tradition of providing Legendary Service to Perfection’s industrial, commercial, and institutional customers.
With a mechanical contracting and service division based in Cincinnati, Perfection has expanded its footprint with service operations in Lexington (1985), Louisville (1988), Knoxville (1992), West Virginia (1994), and Indianapolis (1997). In addition to its design-build expertise in the construction market and its focus on service maintenance agreements for effective and efficient long-term facility operations cost-savings, Perfection is at the forefront of the “green” revolution with its concentration on energy savings and environmentally-friendly solutions to customer needs.
Mr. Albrecht states, “Our mission and vision, together with our strong commitment to our Core Values and key Strategic Initiatives, have allowed us to survive and thrive during all the ups and downs of the HVAC industry over the past 60 years.” He added, “We are most thankful for where we are today, and for those who helped us achieve our success. We are convinced our best days lie ahead in both the near and long-term future because of our focus on solid growth, attraction and retention of great associates, and the forging of strong relationships with both customers and vendors.”
Check with your local service representative and find out more about our year-long celebration and make plans to attend the next event.