West Virginia – Multiple areas
Do you have experience working in the Industrial/Commercial HVAC industry? Are you looking for a place to call home with room to grow? Perfection is looking for an experienced Service Technician to join our team.
Founded in 1951, Perfection Group, Inc. is an industry leader that designs, installs, and services mechanical and environmental systems focusing on energy efficient facility operations for commercial, industrial and institutional customers. At Perfection Group:
We recruit and recognize associates who are both passionate and enthusiastic. We maintain a collaborative atmosphere where hard work and loyalty fortify our success. Individually and collectively, we take ownership and assume responsibility for our actions and results. We continually seek ways to recognize and celebrate excellence. We are truly committed to having our associates be the experts in our industry. We expect our associates to both utilize our resources for personal and professional development and seek additional opportunities for continuous
learning and improvement.
We encourage, support and accept our associates having a true balance between their commitment to their work responsibilities and a commitment to their personal lives. Balance of work and life outside of work enhances productivity, strengthens our associates commitment and loyalty and adds to the quality of life. We are a company that applauds balance—the foundation of stability.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
• Ability to Service and troubleshoot, perform PM tasks, retrofit successfully any of the above mechanical systems. Knows what to do and why, and whether to repair or replace when presented with a problem.
• Ability to troubleshoot chillers and rooftops up to 100 tons, boilers up to 50 HP, all types of control systems and make repairs in a timely manner. Ability to retrofit mechanical systems with support of others. Has a basic understanding of sheet metal and piping concepts.
• Has a working knowledge of PCs, application software and telecommunications. Be able to operate in a DOS or windows environment successfully using Building Management Software. Ability to have understanding of business application software (spreadsheets, word processing, communications).
• Keeps technical knowledge up-to-date regarding equipment and concepts. Searches out and reads applicable manuals. Belongs to and takes advantage of technical organizations to improve technical knowledge.
• Have a working knowledge of schematic reading.
• At least three years of experience as a Service Technician
• Universal EPA Certification
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Perfection Group, Inc. offers a full line of benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Two Dental Care Options
• Vision Care Options
• Flexible Spending and/or Health Savings Account
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life for you, spouse and children
• College Savings Account (529)
• 401K Savings
• Profit Sharing
Perfection prides itself on providing legendary service to our internal and external customers. We are committed to being a drug free workplace therefore; we conduct a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Please submit your resume to HR@perfectiongroup.com